• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help to Playing PokemonGo on CyanogenMod13,

ImNoEvil

Lurker
Aug 2, 2016
I've Flashed/Installed CyanogenMod13 (6.0.1) on my LG Volt & Xposed, TWRP Recovery as well.

Had minor issues with not being able to move media to SD Card but Used a Xposed Mod Called "XInternalSD"...

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to either install Magisk or from what I hear, Renaming Storage/SU & Storage/xbin on my Device (or something like that) without screwing something up, and if I do infact make a mistake... that I can Restore my TWRP Backup & things be back to normal.
Because I really don't know if changing/renaming internal things like SuperUser will effect my device permanently.

PLUS I'm not sure if by Using the Xposed Module "XinternalSD" (That Basically Granted Permissions to SD Card and/or Mounted SD Card as Primary Storage, will effect any process I attempt whilist Flashing/Installing New Software in order to Play PokémonGo.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones