• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with file system change.

Yes, I think so. Anytime you don't power down normally(pull battery, reboot, reboot-to-recovery option, and phone go dead), but the performance is greatly improved compared to ext4, and ext3(stock triumph).

Its like this, worst to best in performance,
RFS > ext3 > ext4 > ext2
i have a question i changed my file system to ext4 from rfs and did a back up before change and now it boots tp the boot up screen the little bar goes accrosed the bottom and it freezes at that screen:mad: i am not able to acess recovery via vol down end and call buttons:eek: can u help

i have a question i changed my file system to ext4 from rfs and did a back up before change and now it boots tp the boot up screen the little bar goes accrosed the bottom and it freezes at that screen:mad: i am not able to acess recovery via vol down end and call buttons:eek: can u help
i forgot to metion this phon im talking about is a samsung intercept

this is a samsung intercept

Back
Top Bottom