• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with launcherpro

viisign

Nov 7, 2010
hey there i am new to this site and new to the android platform. I have figured everything out for the most part. but i purchased the launcherpro plus or whatever for my samsung epic and i customized the dock icons. They are really small i don't know why. but is there anyone out there that knows how to make the dock icons bigger?? any help on this would be appreciated! thank you

welcome to the forum..

if you can give us a screen shot .. that way we can see what you are talking about.

FYI.. the docks are smaller.. so the icons in docks will be smaller. looks like 25% smaller. There is nothing that can be done about that.. unless you want to do some reprogramming!

Upvote 0
thank you. are you serious? i can't change the size of them? wow. thats disapointing. i honestly don't know how to give a screen shot? the icons that say phone,contacts,messaging , applications at the bottom of the screen... when using launcher pro i customized them and they are very small. i don't know how to explain it. just a noob. lol. thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
thank you. are you serious? i can't change the size of them? wow. thats disapointing. i honestly don't know how to give a screen shot? the icons that say phone,contacts,messaging , applications at the bottom of the screen... when using launcher pro i customized them and they are very small. i don't know how to explain it. just a noob. lol. thanks for your reply

Download Shoot Me from the market, to get a screen shot. It works on the Epic (non-rooted), as I had it on mine. :)

Reactions: viisign
Upvote 0
hey thanks i downloaded the shoot me at works great. i will post my homescreens but i have to make another thread or topic with a new name because my home screens are very gory and not for the week stomach lol.... in fact they might not even allow me to post them ... i will try tho..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones