• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with mms issue

joex

I have tried all the roms and cant send pictures. The messaging just says sending but never does. I have installed a Boost fix but it didn't work either.

I.m sorry if I shouldn't have started a new thread but I am new to this.

By all the roms what do you mean. Because theres roms for B09 (ICS) and roms for B11(JB), Is your phone updated to the new JB B11 update that boost released? Or are you on teh stock ICS (B09)? If you didnt update and are still on B09 did you try flashing one of the B11 based roms? If so did you flash teh system prep zip before flashing. Becasue teh new update has new partitions that need to be flashed first before running a B11 based rom

I cant send on either jb or Bo9, Im on jb right now. I can receive mms and regular text mail but I cant send.

Thanks for your help ;)

I went back to B09 rooted and mms works great now. I just cant get it with jb.

Thanks for the help I'm going to stay with B09 as I need to send mms.

Sounds like you didnt flash the system prep zip before flashing a b11 rom , atleast from what youve said so far. The jb update also had new partitions that needed to be flashed so the phone would work properly. These partitions are not included in the roms. Its a seperate flashable zip.

*Edit1*

Try flashing this first:
System_Prep_JB_warp2.zip

then flash this:
stock_b11_nobloat_deodexed_root_2.zip

see if it works. may or may not work but worth a shot to try. I havent heard of any issues with the new update not being able to send mms

*Edit2*
It could of just been a bad download/flash aswell

Thanks for your help I did what you said and now I have superrom and am able to send and receive mms.

Thank you

joex

Same here can't get mms functioning, tried tweaking settings through nandroid manager etc.,
However I downloaded the SuperROM B11_2.zip file not the no bloat version So I'm going to reflash everything again I guess and will update!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom