• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with PRL

seanfodonnell

Im in the process of changing the PRL. Installed the QPST and i dialed the ##3432# it does into some command mode, but when i open the QPST it cant see my phone.

please help

You can easily install drivers by going into device manager on windows and finding your phone. Then update from there.

can just PRL be undone without having to flash ruu and erase all the flashed radio and hboot I just did? Might not like what PRL does. Just wondering if it can be undone. Thanks

ok so got htc diag drivers installed and working. qpst config just says and stays on server running.... state... waiting. Never changes.

Hello, I am having trouble with step 5. When I click on new ports, my phone does not show up, even when I uncheck the box. Anyone know how I can get my phone to show up?? In the qspt window it shows up as com16 enabled MFlo-FFA6550-DZRF6... usb. But when I go to the new ports window, nothing shows up. Please help.
When I have debugging uncheck, my phone appears under com 16, when I check debugging and again run qpst, my phone appears under com 15, but in neither scenario, does my phone show up under the new ports window. Any ideas???

jreink01: If it's already showing up in the QSPT window, you shouldn't need to add the port. Try moving on to step 6.

I have tried the other steps, putting in my msl number, then going to roam and browsing to the prl file, when I hit write to phone, three different error windows pop up, one saying The mobile reported the following error while writing
NV Items NV_UE_IMEI_I Status NV_ReadOnly_S

Does anyone know what this means?? After my phone reboots, I go into seetings, about phone and my prl is not changed. I changed my prl a while back on this phone and I do not recall this error before??

I have tried the other steps, putting in my msl number, then going to roam and browsing to the prl file, when I hit write to phone, three different error windows pop up, one saying The mobile reported the following error while writing

Does anyone know what this means?? After my phone reboots, I go into seetings, about phone and my prl is not changed. I changed my prl a while back on this phone and I do not recall this error before??

I have the same problem (have not touched PRL before).

I have gone under start clients, putting in my msl number, then going to roam and browsing to the prl file, when I hit write to phone, three different error windows pop up, one saying The mobile reported the following error while writing

I have tried it again, my phone shows up in qpst config. I click on start clients, service programming, then double click on my phone, instead of clicking on read from phone, I go to roam, then browse to the prl file, then click write to phone, another window pops up saying enter my msl number, I enter that, then click write to phone, I now get two warning errors, but not the error I wrote about in the above mentioned post. When my phone reboots, I go into settings, about phone, software, baseband and my prl is the same. I did not get this error this time but it didn't change my prl. Can anyone offer any help, I am out of ideas??

Back
Top Bottom