• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help with returning back to 100% stock

need help with returning back to stock because i am giving it to my gf and im going back to one v.

rooted.
s-off.
hboot 1.58.

thanks...;)
You can use this guide. You might not want to set S-ON if you are giving it to your gf (grandfather or girlfriend;)?) just in case you want to customize it in the future.

ramjet73

Reactions: skarface1988
Upvote 0
You can use this guide. You might not want to set S-ON if you are giving it to your gf (grandfather or girlfriend;)?) just in case you want to customize it in the future.

ramjet73

thanks RAM

i was using the ANDROID REVOLUTION rom
and i activated through virgin mobile
but i need to UPDATE! and there are no sign of update from this rom.

is there any other way?

Upvote 0
thanks RAM

i was using the ANDROID REVOLUTION rom
and i activated through virgin mobile
but i need to UPDATE! and there are no sign of update from this rom.

is there any other way?
Once you flash the RUU both OTA's (November and March) will be able to be downloaded and flashed. I would especially recommend keeping the phone S-OFF if you install the latest update since we're not sure how difficult it may be to get S-OFF with the March OTA installed.

Is that what you meant by update?

ramjet73

Upvote 0
Once you flash the RUU both OTA's (November and March) will be able to be downloaded and flashed. I would especially recommend keeping the phone S-OFF if you install the latest update since we're not sure how difficult it may be to get S-OFF with the March OTA installed.

Is that what you meant by update?

ramjet73

actually i needed to update the profile to complete the swapping.
but everything is now working!
thank you for all the help since the day i ask, i appreciated all the work and time , and quick respond you done. it now for me to leave the EVO side and now back to the ONE V. cheers brother :D

Reactions: ramjet73
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones