• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help with system storage

adf527

need help.my system storage gets to 0 and max says 3.42 mb when using busybox installer pro.in settings says 1.5+gb.but thayts incorrect even after factory reset ,wipe,and sd card update
it interferes with root sometimes,but always stops busybox installation and others like that and for the life of me camt find a way tomake it any different.please help please

need help.my system storage gets to 0 and max says 3.42 mb when using busybox installer pro.in settings says 1.5+gb.but thayts incorrect even after factory reset ,wipe,and sd card update
it interferes with root sometimes,but always stops busybox installation and others like that and for the life of me camt find a way tomake it any different.please help please

uninstall the system apps that you don't use

yeah that's the best thing to do. I have a list of everything that I deleted from my phone that I will post here. most where partner-apps and some reg apps like talkback and chrome (I don't use chrome) and other things. I'll post here in a bit in this thread to help ya out

ok here's is what I did. I uninstalled the apps (that allowed uninstall):

Answers
Facebook
MStudio
MyExtras
Rhapsody
Twitter
Pocket Express
Metro411

The apps below you ofcourse have to have root to remove you have to navigate to /system/partner-app and its safe to delete everything in that folder that you dont use.

Also go into /System/app and there's some things in there I deleted.

AppStore
Chrome
MetroBlockit
Browser.apk
Playbooks
Play Magazines
Play Movies and Tv
Google Search
User guide
Voice dialer
Voice search

*There are things I have deleted without causing problems. delete at your own risk :)

Back
Top Bottom