• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help wizards - menu at bottom of phone - launcher?

cjinca

I have used every possible search in forums and google to figure this out. No luck.

The bottom of screen shows Phone Messaging and Applications. I was trying to drag something to trash and it ended up in that bottom area. How do I remove it?

Thanks,
cj

I have used every possible search in forums and google to figure this out. No luck.

The bottom of screen shows Phone Messaging and Applications. I was trying to drag something to trash and it ended up in that bottom area. How do I remove it?

Thanks,
cj
You should be able to just hold down the icon that you want moved. Depending on what launcher you have you might have to look in the launcher settings and unlock the dock first.

I can move around applications above but not any of the four at bottom. It must be the stock launcher. Holding an icon doesn't do anything and I don't see any kind of menu for settings. This is my first smart phone so my general knowledge is very limited.

I can move around applications above but not any of the four at bottom. It must be the stock launcher. Holding an icon doesn't do anything and I don't see any kind of menu for settings. This is my first smart phone so my general knowledge is very limited.

if u understand you correctly then you should drag and app from the applications window into the dock. i think in the stock launcher u can have 3 apps and the applications icons. so u need to replace the app u dragged on there!

I really appreciate y'all trying to help. Here's what happens when I try that. As soon as I press hold to drop, the bottom four disappear and the red "remove" is all that's available. I'm pretty sure right after getting it I changed it up but can't figure it out now. Any other ideas welcomed!

Back
Top Bottom