• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help-xperia neo

Hi

can anyone help me with this phone

I have got one on a O2 contract, but need to use my vodafone sim in it.

what file format does it recognise as video and what do people use to convert this, I watch a lot of tv progs etc I download from the internet

How do I search in my email?

Hi

can anyone help me with this phone

I have got one on a O2 contract, but need to use my vodafone sim in it.

In order to use a carrier-locked phone on another network, you need to enter an unlock code when an unrecognized sim is placed int he phone. Since you got the phone from O2, they should be able to provide you with the unlock code once your contract is satisfied. Some carriers will also provide the unlock code for special circumstances like travelling outside of their service area and wanting to use the phone on a foreign network, but that is entirely up to their discretion.

Circumventing carrier's contracts is something we don't support.

what file format does it recognise as video and what do people use to convert this, I watch a lot of tv progs etc I download from the internet

Android supports a variety of video formats, but mp4 seems to be the least problematic. Conversion tools would depend upon the original format.

How do I search in my email?

If you are talking about the gmail account, once the gmail app is open, press menu>search. If you are talking about the stock email app, I don't know if there is a way to search email.

Install Rockplayer Lite (free from Market) and you can watch videos in any format.

WS

Back
Top Bottom