• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help!.. You tube apk

kbrn

Android Enthusiast
I re-flashed my phone and I was applied the update zip (joeys)
I choose to replace the you tube app with the HQ app but after applying the zip update the you tube app dissapeared then I tried installing the app manually with astro and it couldn't ..

So my question is how can I install it?

Almost forgot I also tried using root explorer with no luck

I installed my youtube apk fine through Astro on Joey's custom update.

But after I applied update Youtube wasn't there to begin with so I downloaded/installed it manually.

I installed my youtube apk fine through Astro on Joey's custom update.

But after I applied update Youtube wasn't there to begin with so I downloaded/installed it manually.

I just re-flashed again and this time applying the update I choose not to install you tube HQ then I did it manually replaced the stock youtube with the HQ using root explorer then the app dissapeared from my drawer.

Now I think there's something going on with joeys kitchen and the youtube HQ apk

After installing a custom update from the kitchen, all I did was use recovery to copy it from sdcard/sdx/backup/app to system/app. Reboot and the hq YouTube is there.

After installing a custom update from the kitchen, all I did was use recovery to copy it from sdcard/sdx/backup/app to system/app. Reboot and the hq YouTube is there.

I did that but still even though the app is at the system/app folder it doesn't show in my drawer ...
I flashed again and just gave up the HQ for now

Back
Top Bottom