• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP!!

NNor

Lurker
I stupidly allowed my friend to keep my phone for 1 day and night . Know several things are hhappening. Numerous "apps" that have the green Android symbol, get hundreds of calls daily that are super strange and seem fake and after blocking them I get a call from almost the exact number again .My Facebook, Google and Gmail account passwords don't work try resetting them and I can't recieve a "prompt" cause"no authorized device found" .I either either receive 2 text messages with codes to reset the password or they don't work and I receive another text or email at strange times when I'm not trying to reset it .Phone rings I answer its my son but not his number and my text messages are going to the wrong person. I've purchased 3 new phones, changed my phone number and told it to no one and deleted my gmail account. On the new phone all the "corrupt" content is there immediately ..Cant preform a factory reset either!!! I'm desperate

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 brand new phones? with a new gmail account? that seems kind of odd.

are you getting the phones from a legit source? return them and have them (your carrier of wherever you get your phones) setup a new account for you.

Back
Top Bottom