• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help...

Zzzzhr

Lurker
Okay 2 Questions...what are the benefits of using the small USB that came with my phone and also if I purchase a SD card will it allow me to avoid the music rights issue that's preventing me from Saving downloads to my Samsung Music?

Okay 2 Questions...what are the benefits of using the small USB that came with my phone and also if I purchase a SD card will it allow me to avoid the music rights issue that's preventing me from Saving downloads to my Samsung Music?
the micros usb cable that came with the phone can act as a transfer vehicle from your pc to your phone, if that is what you are talking about. so yeah if you have mp3 files or other music formats you should be able to move it to the card. your phone should be able to play those files.

Attempting to bypass DRM restrictions isn't going to be easier or different if the files are stored in your device's internal storage or a microSD card, nor will it matter if those files reside on a Linux, a Mac, or a Windows computer drive. The DRM is applied to the files themselves, not where they're stored.

I dont know thats why I'm asking it's my music I created that I'm trying to download on to my phone
So what is this rights problem exactly? If you created it then how did you get it into Samsung Music and why won't it let you download it again (and what do you need to: surely you have your own copy)? Or do you mean something different and it won't let you upload? It's not completely clear what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom