• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help!!!!

wesomatic

Lurker
Jun 9, 2012
Hello I was informed that this forum was a little laid back to noobs. I have a mytouch4gslide s-on unlocked. Used the method posted on xda for HBOOT-1.45.0013. Managed not to back up to cwm this time so I can not recover.
When I flashed the zip it says Error in/sdcard/Bulletproof-v2.5.0zip. I am able to go into flashboot, I am able to get in to recovery with cwm. Can my phone be saved?????:(

Welcome wesomatic to the AF, look around and enjoy. :beerglass:

Be sure to check out the sections dedicated to your Android device and your Carrier.

Also if you want to be able to connect to the Forums from your Android device, be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market. Cheers!!!!

Your best best to get the proper help, is to post that question here, T-Mobile MyTouch Slide 4G

Upvote 0
Hello I was informed that this forum was a little laid back to noobs. I have a mytouch4gslide s-on unlocked. Used the method posted on xda for HBOOT-1.45.0013. Managed not to back up to cwm this time so I can not recover.
When I flashed the zip it says Error in/sdcard/Bulletproof-v2.5.0zip. I am able to go into flashboot, I am able to get in to recovery with cwm. Can my phone be saved?????:(
Welcome aboard. Hopefully someone will chime in to lend assistance to you.

Best of luck. ∩__∩

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones