• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wesomatic

Lurker
Jun 9, 2012
Hello, I was trying to install a custom rom on mytouch4gslide S-On Unlocked HBOOT-1.45.0013 and CWM. I flashed the kernal per xda instructions but the rom will not install per recovery the very first one would not install because of verify signature. I screwed up and did not backup per rom manager. Now I get other errors now. What did I do wrong in the flashing??? I can still HBOOT and I can still get into CWM Recovery.
Really screwd up on not backing up.... Can my phone be saved????:thinking:

Hey again, it is dead over here in this section, so if you don't get many responses try posting in the Android discussion lounge. Over at Xda the member named firefairy seemed to have a similar problem to you, you can read about it at the end of this thread. Maybe you could inbox him or her, and ask what they did.
[Q] Trying to Root: hboot 1.45.0013, Unlocked Bootloader, S-ON - xda-developers
P.s. Don't tell the guys at xda about my awesome monkey hat in my picture on this site, just kidding:)

Reactions: wesomatic
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones