• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP!!!!!

annasab

Lurker
Problems with SMS new update. I do not like the big notification across the top of the home page, can this be changed back to the way it was and why can I not forward on sms messages?

Hello annasab. Welcome to Android Forums. There is likely something you can do but not knowing which phone you are using... it's difficult to say for certain. You will want to check into the discussion area we have for your phone. The other members using that phone will be best to advise you. Here is a link to all of the phone areas we have. Just open the list and then locate and click your device. You will be redirected to the area where you will find assistance. Have fun and thanks for using these forums.
Android Phones - Android Forums

Merry Christmas

Welcome to the forums :)

You can go in the settings and turn off notifications if you don't want that on your status bar. Otherwise some third party sms applications only show that you received a message and not the text with the message. One that does this I think is GoSMS.

Back
Top Bottom