• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help??

Can anyone give me some links to a custom rom based on stock? im trying to find a good customizable one because i really like the stock...just to little in it.

Can anyone give me some links to a custom rom based on stock? im trying to find a good customizable one because i really like the stock...just to little in it.

I'll tell you right now there are no rom's based on the stock rom. exgen just recently made a rom based off of stock that you can find in this forum, but that's the only one. Every other rom is based off of cm11.

I'll tell you right now there are no rom's based on the stock rom. exgen just recently made a rom based off of stock that you can find in this forum, but that's the only one. Every other rom is based off of cm11.
Okay Thanks. Ill look into it. Do you know if there are any galaxy s3 or s4 roms for our device? When i say that i mean based off the stock look.

Okay Thanks. Ill look into it. Do you know if there are any galaxy s3 or s4 roms for our device? When i say that i mean based off the stock look.

The s3? The look is basically the same with our phone. I don't see any differences except minor things here and there and the s4 no. The roms we have all have the default aosp/holo look unless you decide to flash a theme.

Okay. And the reason i asked is id like to have the minor features of the s3. like the quick toggles in the statusbar. all the extra ones the are on the second page.

Back
Top Bottom