• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Here is my issue(advice needed)

DoAndroidDream?

My wife kept her NC stock through the 1.2 update so it was originally 1.1.0 and then updated to 1.2. Then I tried to instal an PM rom on it but it wasn't working properly. It was not turning off correctly. You had to hold the power button til it shut off. So I flashed it with an earlier 1.0.1 stock rom and then flashed PM over that again. Same problem, that didn't fix the power issue.

Well I though F' it. Just hold in the power to turn it off. Today I try to turn hers on after it not being on for a couple of days and it is stuck on the "Touch the Future of Reading" screen.

What do I do to get this NC working properly.

BTW, I have my own NC which is working flawlessly with PM6.3 but I flashed an earlier PM on it from 1.1.0 first and it was never taken to 1.2.

Advice?

The Nook's trump card - bootable SD. Build something that lets you boot into recovery, then try wiping stuff and flashing stuff until you're working again.

Thanks colchiro. I'll give this a shot tomorrow. My wife is getting antsy to get her NC back. Can't say that I blame her. :)

Back
Top Bottom