• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Here is the link to Sprint's page on the phone

It's still just a good ole Galaxy S2 to me!

Yeah I don't think the words "Epic" or "Touch" appear on the phone at all. AT&T and T-Mo, I guess, are just called the SGS2 so why Sprint had to be different is beyond me. Either way, when people ask what phone I have, I'll definitely be saying Samsung Galaxy S II.

I like the fact they added "Touch" the Epic 4G is a touch screen so why do they feel the need to differentiate the phones with "Touch"?

I alled my local sprint store and the guy said "we aren't taking pre orders for it yet, call back tomorrow."

I called Sprint directly and they said "we only take pre orders online in the premiere section" to which I found no way to order it through sprint.com

Anyone figured this out yet? I'm 99% sure I already want it, and willing to "risk" $50 for it... thoughts?

They added touch to differentiate it from the original epic, which has a slide out keyboard, just like the mytouch 3g and the my touch slide, they are branding the epic name

I think if anyone asks me what phone i have, ima just gonna say Galaxy S2. epic touch and epic is confusing for most ppl. Im surprised though at how ppl confuse super different looking phones for iproducts. i have had many ppl ask me if my current epic was an iphone, and if my asus transformer (undocked) was an ipad.

I think if anyone asks me what phone i have, ima just gonna say Galaxy S2. epic touch and epic is confusing for most ppl. Im surprised though at how ppl confuse super different looking phones for iproducts. i have had many ppl ask me if my current epic was an iphone, and if my asus transformer (undocked) was an ipad.

I have had similar experiences. It is starting to get very irritating...

Back
Top Bottom