• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey VZW - why am I NOT surprised?

Yea might as well root the phone.

I am already on Jelly Bean on my Nexus it's pretty sweet.

the article was boring but the comments were worth reading.i especially like the person claiming they already got the update on their vzw nexus

well i would first say define the word "hinder" ...we all know it's going to take a few months for VZW to probably get this out.

Let's not forget, Google released the radio binaries (I think?) Which means more added support. Hopefully this will speed the update along

BAH. Pure speculation and shenangicans to attract hits. Other than nerdy paranoia (and ok, a legit hate of Verizon) there is little reason to panic. This IS a Nexus phone. If you need any doubt, see how easy it is to unlock, check out the pure android experience. Check out the great roms.

Does Verizon give us updates slower? Yes. Is there an app or two on there? Yes, but come on. You going to get the S3 instead? I hate Verizon, but this is a Nexus to me.

Yeah, this article says NOTHING, let me say it again NOTHING...

The whole gist is because vzw took awhile before it "may" take awhile again...

duh.

It's a completely worthless fluff piece, with zero new info.

lets also not forget that a lot of early JB adopters are reporting several app incompatibility. So i actually would want to wait another month or so in hopes that App devs update all of their apps to work with JB.

Back
Top Bottom