• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi all

Pr0fanity

Lurker
Hello all I am Dylan.

I am going to be writing a series of guides for the use of android applications as well as creative solutions for digital problems. The first is a solution is:

Smart Phone "Cloud based Music Management" Backup, replication, distribution and file management. (All Free and Easy) includes images and descriptions of the concepts involves but is easy to follow

It has been completed but I cannot link it yet since I usually just lurk every site I go to.

The next guide is probably going to be about series guide with trakt and shows.rss integration which will help you automate torrenting and track tv show release dates as well as maintain which episodes you have seen and haven't seen.

Regards,

Dylan

Hi Dylan, welcome to the forums!

I have great news to help you out with that!

You don't have to wait to link - you can copy your blog articles in their entirety to your posts here.

That's more convenient for our members and saves you from people wondering why you just came to pimp your own blog.

Which by the way, we frown on.

Along with violating copyrights using torrents.

Cheers! :)

Ok cool, I guess I'll do that, Its full of screen shots since its mostly step by step and i don't want to have to reformat them to make them readable since it literally took hours but i'll see how posting works on this particular site before i decide to rule it out. (hopefully i can just copy and paste it)

Back
Top Bottom