• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everyone

Happy to b here:), was reading SquidlyMcNerd helping with ZTZ Merit so I followed along, by doing so helped me after many days of failed attempts. got to the point where my ZTE turned to a screen "Log Set" just like he said I hit enable like he explained also, now my phone says log enabled, and on my pc the little black screen "after start cmd" on top says C:\Windows\system32\CMD.exe-adb Shell. in black screen starting $ 1s-1/data/local/logs/Kernel/logKernel.txt is -1/data/local/logs/Kernel/log_Kernel.txt -rwxrwxrwx root root 131404 2012-12-31 14:29 log_kernel.txt. THEN next line has $ and I do not know what to do next. can anyonee help please thank you. I feel so close!:thinking:

Happy to b here:), was reading SquidlyMcNerd helping with ZTZ Merit so I followed along, by doing so helped me after many days of failed attempts. got to the point where my ZTE turned to a screen "Log Set" just like he said I hit enable like he explained also, now my phone says log enabled, and on my pc the little black screen "after start cmd" on top says C:\Windows\system32\CMD.exe-adb Shell. in black screen starting $ 1s-1/data/local/logs/Kernel/logKernel.txt is -1/data/local/logs/Kernel/log_Kernel.txt -rwxrwxrwx root root 131404 2012-12-31 14:29 log_kernel.txt. THEN next line has $ and I do not know what to do next. can anyonee help please thank you. I feel so close!:thinking:
Welcome aboard.

Unfortunately, I don't even understand what all that means. You might wanna take olbriar suggestion and go back to where you first started.

Best of luck.
Happy New Year. :santaclaus:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones