• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi to everyone

cynnie

Lurker
Hi, I need help with my new flytouch 3 superpad.:( when I check for system update I get error 301 over and over again. I just received my pad yesterday but if I cannot find some help somewhere with technical problems I am going to return it. Can someone please help me? Thanks so much, Cynnie

Hello and welcome to Android forums; we are happy you are here. Just to let you know that you posted your question in the main intorduction area, and more than likely it will not get seen by users with the same device; or your question may have already been answered. If you have a chance, check out the Flybook section here: Gome Flytouch Tablets - Android Forums if you still cannot find your answer, please PM me and I can see what I can find or move your thread there so it can get an answer.

Take a look at this thread as I think it can help: http://androidforums.com/gome-flytouch-tablets/337911-flytouch-3-firmware.html

Back
Top Bottom