• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hidden object games

ou7shined

Are there any hidden object games for Android?

My girlfriend plays them a lot and I must admit to having dabbled a bit myself, which is a departure for me as I normally prefer games where genocide is the object rather than clicking on feathers and toy horses.

You mean like ghosts? I've seen a few, but can't remember what they are called. Search the market, there's a few.

If it's the same Ghosts I found on the market then nah not really. Thanks for the idea though.

Hidden object games usually revolve around a mystery that needs solved and it is accomplished by finding objects in a busy picture and solving quick puzzle mini-games.

Sure enough after talking with you about hidden object games a.k.a. point and click games, I have found the best adventure available on Android and it is exactly what you asked for. It's in Flash, so you need Android 2.2 or you can play it on PC:
The Several Journeys of Reemus | Androidpimps

This is also interesting to anyone who wants to see, what Flash on Android is capable of in terms of gaming, check it out, it's just great.

Oh and the video has a hidden Phandroid commercial in the bookmarks. ;)

There are tons on hidden object games on android. most of them u have to pay for though. If you look up G5 games, they have a lot, you download the demo for free, then pay 5 bucks to play after the first level. Mystery of the crystal portal, paranormal agency, these are both GREAT games! Alawar has a few also, alabama smith, Treasures of mystery Island, both great games, but u do have to pay, get to play one level then forced to pay if you want more level, but the ones from alawar are much cheaper, 1 to 2 dollars per game. There are free hidden object games but they are kind of boring and have no story line to then, just find 8 balls in the picture, or something like that. If you go to the market and search "hidden object games" there should be quite a few that come up. Hope this helps :)

There are tons on hidden object games on android. most of them u have to pay for though. If you look up G5 games, they have a lot, you download the demo for free, then pay 5 bucks to play after the first level. Mystery of the crystal portal, paranormal agency, these are both GREAT games! Alawar has a few also, alabama smith, Treasures of mystery Island, both great games, but u do have to pay, get to play one level then forced to pay if you want more level, but the ones from alawar are much cheaper, 1 to 2 dollars per game. There are free hidden object games but they are kind of boring and have no story line to then, just find 8 balls in the picture, or something like that. If you go to the market and search "hidden object games" there should be quite a few that come up. Hope this helps :)

Yeah there are quite a few nice ones out now... but there weren't too many when I started this thread a year and a half ago. :D

I agree, Mystery of the Crystal Portal and Paranormal Agency are among the best ones I tried so far.

Yeah there are quite a few nice ones out now... but there weren't too many when I started this thread a year and a half ago. :D

I agree, Mystery of the Crystal Portal and Paranormal Agency are among the best ones I tried so far.

At least we know that people know how to use the search feature. :)

But it's still good to know what to look for, in case new people are looking.

Back
Top Bottom