• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hmmmm Hello!

amk2795

Nov 11, 2011
Where I live
Well I've been around here maybe a week and never got around to posting an intro thread...well hi!

Uhm, I'm Allison, and I'm from Chicago, and I'm 17, and will soon be the owner of a Android phone from Virgin Mobile.

I joined this forum to post some questions; I'd bummed around here like a lurk before due to some google searches but wasn't finding what I wanted so I decided my best bet was to sign up and post!

You're all quite lovely people from whom I have had the pleasure to talk to so far, and I'll probably be sticking around here quite a bit, because I know as an adroid n00b I'll have tons of questions you're probably all sick of answering xD

For those of you who aren't familiar with seeing my posts around the VM threads, I'm currently in a debate over the LG Optimus V and the HTC Wildfire S, and which is a better option for me (a teenager, heavy texter, iPod touch owner).

I'm always looking for advice and once I get a phone, I'll be looking for ways to spruce it up :3

Well just thought it was time to make a real hello, so, hello!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones