• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

home++ question

Launcher pro beta is freaking amazing.it basically gives me all the things i like about htc sensewith having to buy the incredible. Trust mgr man you will absolutely love it

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Lol well dude I have used it. Its my second fav beating helix but falling short against home++. I like being able to hide my notification bar but still have access to it at a push of a button, and I don't like how the 4 docked icons in launcher pro aren't customizable.

Upvote 0
Lol well dude I have used it. Its my second fav beating helix but falling short against home++. I like being able to hide my notification bar but still have access to it at a push of a button, and I don't like how the 4 docked icons in launcher pro aren't customizable.
The dev has updated it a handful of times since its release earlier this week and said that the dock will be customizable in the next updatearound next week. Use home++ and wait until launchpro gets better and have what you want. As the app us still write fresh atm give it some time.

Upvote 0
The dev has updated it a handful of times since its release earlier this week and said that the dock will be customizable in the next updatearound next week. Use home++ and wait until launchpro gets better and have what you want. As the app us still write fresh atm give it some time.

Im using launcher pro now....it is sooooooooooo smooth! but home++ was abandened by dev, so why use it when I wont get any updates! Launcher pro it is for now....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones