• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home replacement of choice on RAZR?

Gags1892

Sep 12, 2010
What are you guys all using for home replacements on your RAZR? Do you go STOCK?

I'm a HUGE ADW/Go Launcher EX fan -- haven't used either on my 2nd RAZR yet (just got my replacement last night -- 1st was a TOTAL lemon for battery life)...I plan on installing tonight though.

Just was curious about your preferences for the RAZR!

Upvote 0
When GB dropped for the Droid X1, I went stock launcher on that. And I dont see me changing anytime soon. I kinda dont like the side scrolling app drawer tho...lol.

So far everything is nice. I did load up Widget Locker tho. I miss the widgets and icons I had on my lock screen. I hope the Bionic and RAZR lock screen gets added to WL themes.

Upvote 0
Was using the stock UI on Razr for some time now, but came across a home replacement app called Zeam. I have to admit, this thing just zips and is so minimalistic.
+1 for Zeam. It is very quick with a very low MB impact. I should probably try the oem stock sometime tho. I didn't even give it a chance, went straight to Zeam.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones