• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I make my android apps which I build using android studio to work properly.

curvenger

Lurker
Hello, i if this is the right place for this kind of question. If it is not the right place please point me into the right section.

I created a simple app using android studio to stream my audio/music from my website, but the problem is that it is playing/streaming very very slow, I know it is not a internet connection problem because it plays perfectly fine from the website. Can anyone tell me what can be the reason, is there something wrong in the code, but the app work without giving any error, it works but it is just very slow. I just started using android studio not so long ago so I am not an expert, Can someone tell me where or which part in the code to check, how can I find out the problem or are there any code optimization software. can anyone point me in the right direction. Any help would be appreciated.

BR,
curv

Back
Top Bottom