• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Do I Export Slow Mo Video?

Bruce_205

The G4 has the slo-mo setting in video and I can play back videos on the phone in various speeds but how do I save this so I can export the video such as to post on facebook or elsewhere? It only exports as normal speed.

The G4 has the slo-mo setting in video and I can play back videos on the phone in various speeds but how do I save this so I can export the video such as to post on facebook or elsewhere? It only exports as normal speed.
I'm sorry i can't help but I'm following the thread as would also line to know.

I don't think we can, for some reason LG decided to not go with the slow-mo the way Samsung etc did and our phones only have the slow-mo feature in the playback as long as it is recorded that way (with the higher frame rates). Not aware of a way to watch it on anything else other than the stock video player and view as slow-mo. There may be a 3rd party app to record it as slow-mo but I'm not aware of it.

The only way I found by experimenting is to export the video into an editor such as Adobe Premiere and adjust the duration of the clip. The video looks smooth because it was recorded at the higher rate. Doing to same editing to standard video get a choppy result. But I wish LG would have given us an easy way!!!

Back
Top Bottom