• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I get pictures on my contacts?

musikat

Do I have to have them loaded on the phone or is there a way to get them from Facebook, etc.? I have never done it, so I have no clue.

Do I have to have them loaded on the phone or is there a way to get them from Facebook, etc.? I have never done it, so I have no clue.

Go to Settings->Accounts & Sync and log in to Facebook for HTC Sense. It will give you the option of linking your contact list with facebook.

Is that a "live" link (as in, does it require synching periodically)? Will it deplete the battery?

Good question, I wonder what the answer is.

not sure, but i don't believe that it does sync periodically. reason why i'm saying this, is because my wife changed her phone number on her facebook couple of days ago, and my EVO still displays her old number. I have to unlink her fb in order for her old number to be taken off.

I doubt this will significantly affect battery life.

edit: I linked my wife's fb to her contact just now, and the phone number is updated. so apparently it does sync periodically, just not often.

Back
Top Bottom