• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I master reset my LG Vortex?

GummiBear

Lurker
I forgot my g-mail account on my LG Vortex android phone. I already tried recovering my e-mail from google but failed trying. SO i was told to factory reset my phone. I need help on how to Master Reset my phone. (i have no problem with the things it'll erase.) I just need HELP!!!

Don't reset the phone. You'll have to get it activated and your phone number will end up being your MIN. At least that's what happened to me, and because I live in an area where it's not Verizon coverage I had to drive 20 miles to activate the damn thing and spent about 2 hours dealing with their customer service just to get the phone number programmed right! and then spent an hour finding Verizon coverage!

The hold home+power+vloume down

If you haven't installed a custom recovery this will reset the phone to the way it was fresh outta the box, if its been rooted the root software will still be there so itll still be known it was rooted. With a custom recovery installed this will bring you into the recovery menu and you can create or use backups from here... While trying to root my phone i reset my vortex a dozen times and all it does is run you thru the setup wizard again sometimes twice...

Back
Top Bottom