• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I remove useless Samsung App's.

Remeniz

Android Enthusiast
Ok. I have two Samsung app's that are warning me for an update. Is there anyway I can get rid of the two app's? I won't be using them.

Attachments

• SC20110915-155316.jpg
    SC20110915-155316.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 175
  • SC20110915-155406.jpg
    SC20110915-155406.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 192
To get rid of the carrier installed apps, you'll have to root your phone and then you can use Titanium Backup to get rid of them.

before rooting, I created an "unused" folder and dropped all the bloatware on my phone into that.

it doesn't remove them obviously, but at least i didn't have them filling up my apps pages

Good little tip there, thanks.

I don't mind that I cannot remove them as long as they're not syncing or running in the background.

Good little tip there, thanks.

I don't mind that I cannot remove them as long as they're not syncing or running in the background.

Rooting voids warranty

I just hid mine in a group in the app drawer if you also just flash to the latest firmware that removes a lot too

Rooting voids warranty

I just hid mine in a group in the app drawer if you also just flash to the latest firmware that removes a lot too

How do you make groups in the app drawer?

i've tried making folders but it doesn't seem to be possible on my phone.

app>menu> edit> add folder or add page then i get a blank box with an x in the corner if i press add again i get the choice to delete the apps on that page.

Please help!

thanks

How do you make groups in the app drawer?

i've tried making folders but it doesn't seem to be possible on my phone.

app>menu> edit> add folder or add page then i get a blank box with an x in the corner if i press add again i get the choice to delete the apps on that page.

Please help!

thanks

Click App drawer, click choose group then setup new catalog I called it main and just transfered all the apps that I use n need into it and made sure that was the default one that opened with app drawer

Back
Top Bottom