• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How does a text conversion look?

rpdxboxer

How does a text conversation look between two people? Is it anything like the iPhone where you can go back and read a message from days prior? or does it just keep recent messages?

How does a text conversation look between two people? Is it anything like the iPhone where you can go back and read a message from days prior? or does it just keep recent messages?

Keeps them all until you erase them. Organises by conversation - much like the iPhone. You'll like it. :cool:

all mine in the stock messaging app are on the left. however i use handcent so rec'd is on the left and sent on the right more like the iphone

Handcent:

iphone_style.png

Awesome...when you are in a convo does it have your message on the right and the received message on the left? Or is everything just on the left?

Mine are in order of of the convo. My picture is next to my messages, and vice versa. None of the left and right stuff.

HTC Sense text messaging is pretty much butt ugly out of the box. It's a shame you have to use a 3rd party SMS application to make it look decent.

Its a text, who cares what it looks. Thats just one thing that i dont care how it looks it just needs to operate correctly.

Back
Top Bottom