• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How is M8's voice quality on VZW?

dlin95123

Can someone comment on the voice quality of M8 in VZW networks? This is my #1 factor for choosing a phone. Please comment.

I recently upgraded to the M8. I am anal about call quality. I was in the Verizon store and I think they thought I was crazy because I made test calls on every phone in the place. By leaps and bounds in my opinion, the M8 was the best. Much clearer and more volume than any of the droid phones and they blow away the apple products. this is a person who swore by motorola droids. and if you ever use the speaker phone you will be amazed. due to the dual stereo FRONT facing speakers they work great for calls.

Coming from an LG G2 and the M8 is by far much clearer even in noisy environments without having to boost the volume. Best one I've owned so far, and I've owned quite a few. :p

Its terrible, but not because of the M8. I just find VZW's voice quality horrible, compared to the quality on my old (now defunct) GSM carrier. Its like FM radio vs CB.

But the M8 does pretty good given the circumstances. Volume is no issue and its not tinny.

Back
Top Bottom