• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How is the new 4.4.4 update for Moto E?

I received a notification stating a new update is available. Did anyone update their phone? How is it and any glitches? As far as the posts on internet describe the camera get a enhancement and other 'kernel' stuff, did anyone notice that?

The Motorola instructions state we can't roll back the update at any cost, is it true if the phone is unrooted?

I received a notification stating a new update is available. Did anyone update their phone? How is it and any glitches? As far as the posts on internet describe the camera get a enhancement and other 'kernel' stuff, did anyone notice that?

The Motorola instructions state we can't roll back the update at any cost, is it true if the phone is unrooted?
Well first of all if it is not rooted 4.4.4 update cannot be reverted back to 4.4.2.
And I have installed android 4.4.4 it does look like camera clarity is better there is no major change but the dialer is completely new and the interface feels bit more smoother and faster.
I personally recommend you to install it.
Thank you

My US version came with 4.4.3, and now it's on 4.4.4 and I fail to notice any differences. But this phone is still new to me. GREAT battery life, though. Best of any smartphone I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom