• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How is the speaker on the incredible

JA1234

Android Enthusiast
With my moto droid I had I used speaker phone all the time and it was nice and clear. But with an aria by htc I have been playing with the speaker sound quality sux at best. I can't hear well at all with it and using apps like pandora or police scanner is useless without ear phones. Is the incredible then same way.

I think the speaker is decent, I can definitely understand what is being said from the other end.

Mine before it got stolen was LOUD!! Used to bring it to the beach and people asked me to turn it down all the time. haha :D

Im on my third droid incredible as well...I got so frustrated because the speaker kept messing up!!! I have resorted to put tape while at work to minimize ANY dust from reaching the speaker and I lower the volume and only listen to music with a headset..... sucks, but im stuck with it...

I think is very good, I can even say that is better then most phones I had, better then most bbs, and better then the iPhone 3gs I had

speaker is good, i can imagine the aria is more like the Eris, and the Dinc is way better. comparable to the Storm speaker in volume and a little more crisp.

My speaker is ok. I only use it for calls while driving and such, and its ok. Not the best, not the worst. I'm gonna throw some RUSH on my phone and check out what it sounds like through the speakers. :)

Back
Top Bottom