• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many apps you got??

How many apps you got??

• 1-10

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 21-25

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 26-30

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 31+

Votes: 29 46.0%

• Total voters

joneee

Just a poll to see how many apps people have downloaded and currently have in their Droid! I got 20! Can't see going too far beyond that number, but let's see yours :D

This is ONLY for downloaded apps currently in your phone , NOT total apps.

Like 22. Some need to be culled though. I'm still feeling out some apps so often i have multiple apps with the same function installed simultaneously.

over 75 by now, but at least 25 of those are games my wife is making me try out for her to play with on the couch :)

update: aTrackDog says 95, and that doesn't include the default apps. you guys are making me feel bad for not putting my phone down yet!

26. I actually guessed it was about 10 and when I counted it's quite a bit higher than I thought. In fact I saw about 5 I didn't even realize I had. Hooray for the Market!

Got 50 myself. Same as others though, still working through some of the ones that have similar functionality, to see which I like best.

I'm blown away. I can't believe you guys have that many already. I decided I would wait a little while before I went crazy. I already blew enough money for the iPhone apps.

111 apps in "Apps Organizer" - great program, btw, if you're having trouble keeping up and categorizing apps.

9 of those are in the "Android" category, which seems to be the "on the phone originally" category. Looks like the category missed a few, 'cuz...

114 apps in the apps tab. 24 were on the phone before I went to Market.

So 90 would be my final answer, at least for the next few minutes...

I'm blown away. I can't believe you guys have that many already. I decided I would wait a little while before I went crazy. I already blew enough money for the iPhone apps.

haven't installed a pay app yet (not that i'm against it, just want to see what's out there for free first). :D

111 apps in "Apps Organizer" - great program, btw, if you're having trouble keeping up and categorizing apps.

seconding this. and the developer recently updated to fix the "small icons in droid" issue. without a doubt this is my most useful free app so far.

Wow...just realized I have 44 apps on my Droid (1 paid). I've probably downloaded and uninstalled another 10 or so and I'm sure I will eventually uninstall some of these, but I'm always looking for more.

All in all, I've got 18. Soon to be 25, I'm sure, then 40, then 70...

Apps: 15 total; 10 free, 4 pay, 1 donation (Gmote is fully functional whether you buy the donation or not).
Widgets: 3 total; 2 free, 1 pay.

That's not including Visual VM; the upgrade shows up on the downloaded application management list, but it obviously doesn't count.

Edit: Just picked up another widget, so, 19.

53, all free apps. I know as soon as I buy one the flood gates are going to open so I'm trying to hold out for a little while longer. Where can I see how much of the 256mb my apps are taking up?

53, all free apps. I know as soon as I buy one the flood gates are going to open so I'm trying to hold out for a little while longer. Where can I see how much of the 256mb my apps are taking up?

Settings>SD card & phone storage.

I'm at 204 on my 20 apps... that's not bad, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom