• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to create folders in messages

newbie here, got my desire z love it, the only thing i do not like is the poor battery life.....

anyway a quick question
(on my previous mobiles, not android) in text messages (or text inbox) i could create folders so i could move my messages to certain folders if i wished)
so for example, just say i create or people send me new year text messages, i had a folder called new year messages and in there were new year text messages, so if i had to send a text to anyone in the new year i would just choose a new year text and forward it on, simple.
i had other texts and folders as well.

is it possible to create folders in Messages on the Desire z? or somewhere where i can put certain messages?

this would be great if possible.

thank you for your help

I used the Handcent app for SMS which also lets you save pre-set messages if that's any help.
Dont know of folders though.

thanks for that, i will give that a try,

anyone else? a bit gutted about unable tocreate folders....... is there a way to save messages to a folder? on the main screen? or does anyone else have a better idea?

Same problem here. I have Xperia Pro and I want to move certain Messages to the folders. I dont see anything in the mobile to manage the SMSs.

Back
Top Bottom