• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to disable volume button for text size in Messages

P

Patrick P

Good day,
I switched few days ago from a Samsung Galaxy S5 to an S7. On my S5 (with Android Lollipop), I was able to disable the volume button in Messages (SMS) (it allows you to control the text size). But now on my S7 (with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1), I can't or can't figure it out how to disable it because I really don't like it.

Any ideas ?
Thank you !

Patrick

Use a different message app? I've never met this, so am guessing it's a feature of the Samsung message app. It's certainly not a general Android SMS feature, so there's a good chance that changing app would remove this.

Use a different message app? I've never met this, so am guessing it's a feature of the Samsung message app. It's certainly not a general Android SMS feature, so there's a good chance that changing app would remove this.

I used this app Samsung Messages (the default SMS pre-installed) for the past 3 years, and kind of reluctant of switching app. On the S5 it was easy to remove, just a check mark in the Samsung Messages app settings...

Do you have a good, easy and really basic to suggest ?

Back
Top Bottom