• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to enable adb debug on a screenless rise?

How to enable adb debug on a screenless rise? Can anyone help me by just list the steps and count of keypresses to goto the debug adb and enable it .. I have a kyocera rise and someone ripped it on half and the keyboard is still working and i can power it on and i can hear the keys being pressed on random movements plus it still chimes and recieves calls.. I can use myphone explorer to have a emulated desktop of the phone if i had adb debug on... Thank you

I seen adapters @ bestbuy the other day that where micro usb to hdmi so dunno if it would work but if you got one of them n plugged into the charger port u might get a picture on a hdmi tv or computer lcd that has a input for hdmi , thats. A theroy hope something works for ya & u could try it & if it didnt work return it the micro usb 2 hdmi converter that is

thanks for the info but i just need someone to count down the steps and post it... i need to enable adb debbuging and hoping to enable it without a screen on..

i didnt see your reply till now and thank you but the keys on the screen is not connect how do you goto the menu via arrow keys .. thank you

I was not able to achieve access to the System Menu using only the keys on the keyboard, sadly. Anybody else?

hummm... is there a default shortcut that can goto home or settings .. or just turning the phone on does it on the home all ready .. cant tell

You may want to look into a replacement screen. The only problem is you cannot identify the screen unless you take the device apart.

Back
Top Bottom