• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How To: Fix graphical error.

jjohn7293

Android Enthusiast
I have been putting together a ROM to fit my liking, and all but two things are working perfectly. I used mobster ROM v3 lite, and built from there. I used cm9 pngs and stuff, also some awesome sauce from the droid RAZR M, and buttered toast kernel. It is AWESOME!!!!!! Except for two things that erk me... Can someone help me fix?

Here is a picture of the problems...
uploadfromtaptalk1356437135233.jpg

Just as an FYI: If you use 7zip, you can extract the APK and find the GPS icon, and resize it. I think its just disproportionate to the phone size...

Also, if you built this ROM, edit your OP. I'd suggest something like this:

[ROM Name]

[Features]

[Credits]

[Changelog]

[Disclaimer about flash at own discretion]

[Download link]

Something in that format ;)

If this isn't a full ROM, well, ignore my insanity.

Oh, and I'd suggest the title of your thread be changed to the following syntax:

[ROM]Rom Name Here v1.0 12/25/12

Something like that.

Well prinny, this is basically mobster ROM made special to my liking with buttered toast and droid RAZR m animations, and all i really need help with is fixing those two things. Maybe once i have everything worked out ( with help of course) i can maybe release. The download link i have provided is merely a test zip... It is the whole ROM but in its unfinished state.

I might have a chance out fixing some stuff by going into paranoid android and pulling some perfectly sized png's?

The stretched gps icon is what it looks like when it's working. The stock one has little green bars that come out of a satelite when it's working (see here: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/26/ejy6e7y7.jpg). The icon you have is supposed to go from perfect circle to stretched circle while it's working, so I think somewhere in there you have the stretched circle icon set as the default one....

The stretched gps icon is what it looks like when it's working. The stock one has little green bars that come out of a satelite when it's working (see here: http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/26/ejy6e7y7.jpg). The icon you have is supposed to go from perfect circle to stretched circle while it's working, so I think somewhere in there you have the stretched circle icon set as the default one....

How do you suppose i can get it fixed?

Back
Top Bottom