• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get a list of all apps I've ever had.

Davdi

Android Expert
How can I find a list of all apps I've ever installed on all devices I've ever had? - I used to be able to swipe from the left hand edge of the screen when i play store and it would show a list of all apps I've ever had, with the option to install on the current device. That's gone now, so how can I find all apps I've ever had now?

Have you seen Overview / Manage - Installed / Not Installed.
I seem to have a lot of old apps there. Perhaps it only lists ones I can install on the device I'm using though.

There may be more via Chrome desktop on my pc later. IDK

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I find a list of all apps I've ever installed on all devices I've ever had? - I used to be able to swipe from the left hand edge of the screen when i play store and it would show a list of all apps I've ever had, with the option to install on the current device. That's gone now, so how can I find all apps I've ever had now?
In the play store top right corner where your avatar is should be an option to "manage apps and devices">select manage>select uninstalled on the drop down menu.

@ocnbrze described it better.

Yeh. I think they're all there for me.
Ones I downloaded in 2012 for my first GS2: Panasonic Blu Ray Remote, Evernote, Lookout antivirus (I was so young...)

You'll see you can switch from Name to Recently Added order on the Not Installed list and head all the way to the bottom.

If it's not there it means Google doesn't like you :)
but yeh I haven't looked in a long time so don't remember the method you mentioned.

I found the list on Chrome desktop for Windows!
2 names that will have people here shudder, I know, so I guess any browser any platform.

Google Apps grid - Play
- then click on a second account Avatar - Library and Devices
- where they are all alphabetical and I don't see how to change that.

Back
Top Bottom