• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get an App to find a folder on SD Card?

Willabong

I am fairly new to the Galaxy Tab 10.1, and I have installed a data base type App. My problem is that I do not know the correct path to my SD Card, so that the App can pick up my Data folder?
Can someone please tell me the full path address to the root of the SD Card please?

The easiest would br to install ES file explorer, a free app that gives one far better view of the Android structure and ways to control psths and copy them. 2 sd cards will show up. ExtSdCard being the removable card. Hope this helps. The app itself should be under 'Android' /data and then the application name

I am fairly new to the Galaxy Tab 10.1, and I have installed a data base type App. My problem is that I do not know the correct path to my SD Card, so that the App can pick up my Data folder?
Can someone please tell me the full path address to the root of the SD Card please?

As the last reply said download ES Explore it will do the job you want as it lets you create shortcuts and folders I use this myself for documents

Which version should I install? ES File Explorer states, for Cupcake only. ES File Explorer 3 is the other version, which is correct for my updated 4.2.2 version please?

Back
Top Bottom