• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to get apk from a cordava project?

whfkr0

Lurker
I created a game using Gdevelop and I exported it as a Cordova project.
Now, I would like to get a .apk file using Android Studio. How can I open and compile it? I'm a very beginner and I used the command prompt but I received many errors. I want to use Android Studio.

I created a game using Gdevelop and I exported it as a Cordova project.
Now, I would like to get a .apk file using Android Studio. How can I open and compile it? I'm a very beginner and I used the command prompt but I received many errors. I want to use Android Studio.
To open and compile your Cordova project in Android Studio, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Android Studio and click on "Open an existing Android Studio project"
  2. Navigate to the folder where you exported your Cordova project and select the "platforms" folder
  3. In the "platforms" folder, select the "android" folder and click "OK"
  4. Android Studio will then import your project and you can start working on it
  5. To create an APK file, click on "Build" from the top menu and then select "Generate Signed Bundle / APK"
  6. Follow the steps in the wizard to create your APK file.
If you encounter any errors, make sure to check the error messages and try to resolve them one by one. Good luck with your project!

Back
Top Bottom