• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how to get back to 100% stock. everything??

thIsgUy20

Android Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2012
Shreveport, LA
well I've been moved on to the nexus 4 and had been using my evo v to try and work on roms and what not (yesterday I was thinking about giving a shot at getting firefox os on this phone since it's ICS based... i think) but I showed my evo v to my mom and she likes it so I told her I would switch her from the triumph I gave her to the evo v..... So can anybody point me in the right direction? I want to get the phone back on 100% stock unrooted, bootloader back where it suppose to be.... any help

well I've been moved on to the nexus 4 and had been using my evo v to try and work on roms and what not (yesterday I was thinking about giving a shot at getting firefox os on this phone since it's ICS based... i think) but I showed my evo v to my mom and she likes it so I told her I would switch her from the triumph I gave her to the evo v..... So can anybody point me in the right direction? I want to get the phone back on 100% stock unrooted, bootloader back where it suppose to be.... any help

Are you s off?
I would not return s on if you are.

Run the ruu through boot loader and keep s off.

That way you can always go back to stock in the future.

If you are s on, with the latest firmware and hboot 1.58 you will not be able to run ruu...food for thought

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones