• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to go about backing up and resetting phone?

It's gotten to a point where I can't deal with the slowness anymore. I'm going on a trip next week and want my phone to be a clean slate. How do I go about backing up everything important and then resetting it? It used to be faster, have better battery life, etc. Can I get any of that back?

I downloaded Helium Backup and am backing up all my apps. It seems to be stuck on Messenger, the texting app, not FB Messenger I don't think. It's been almost an hour and hasn't advanced past this app. Should I be worried? What will happen if I disconnect?

I downloaded Helium Backup and am backing up all my apps. It seems to be stuck on Messenger, the texting app, not FB Messenger I don't think. It's been almost an hour and hasn't advanced past this app. Should I be worried? What will happen if I disconnect?

You might have to redo your backup. You may or may not be missing pieces past the point where it says it got hung up. That's about it.

Back
Top Bottom