• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to hard reset Micromax A50 Ninja

Hi,
I need a help here, I forgot my password pattern and im trying to do a hard reset of my micromax ninja a50. I used the "volume up" and the "power" button to enter the system recovery mode. but i can not find an option to reset it.

These are the only 2 options I'm getting in Android System Recovery:
reboot system now
apply update from sdcard

I cannot find anything in my sd card... If i select reboot system, it just reboots the phone. Please help me with this... :confused: :(

Hi,
I need a help here, I forgot my password pattern and im trying to do a hard reset of my micromax ninja a50. I used the "volume up" and the "power" button to enter the system recovery mode. but i can not find an option to reset it.

reboot system now
apply update from sdcard

I cannot find anything in my sd card... If i select reboot system, it just reboots the phone. Please help me with this... :confused: :(
have you tried installing a CWM recovery through which you can format your phone

micromax a50 not hard reset i thing micromax stronge security inbuild in set n not hard reset

from sd flash hi karna padega

i need this set flash tool n flash file

Hi,

reboot system now
apply update from sdcard

dude same problrm with me also .. help me also if you know the method .. contact me at salmankhaniist@gmail.com please please please

Back
Top Bottom