• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to link my iOS Clash of Clans account to my Kindle Fire HDX 7"?

I managed to side-load Clash of Clans onto my Kindle Fire HDX7" but when I try to link my current account (iOS) it says I need Google Play. So, I also side-loaded everything for Google Play, but now instead of saying I need Google Play, the app just crashes when I try to sign in. What am I doing wrong?

I managed to side-load Clash of Clans onto my Kindle Fire HDX7" but when I try to link my current account (iOS) it says I need Google Play. So, I also side-loaded everything for Google Play, but now instead of saying I need Google Play, the app just crashes when I try to sign in. What am I doing wrong?

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have a fix?

Google Play Services has to be properly installed at the system level, you can't just sideload it onto the Fire. And to do that it must be rooted. Clash of Clans for Android, just won't run without Google Play Services being present. Which can be a disadvantage with non-Google Android devices, such as the Kindle Fire.

Last edited:
So, there is no way without rooting the kindle?
just an fyi this thread was from 2015.....clash of clans should be available in the app store on your kindle fire. once downloaded you just need to link your account to your ios account. this can be done in the game's settings.

Back
Top Bottom