• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to Revert to Stock Rom from CM 10.0 on F-firmware LG Motion

I am getting a bit annoyed , anxious and uneasy about Cyanogenmod's 10 (4.1.2 Jellybean) firmware now. Everything is working fine, but it's just not for me anymore. I actually I want to switch back to rooted stock for the LG motion 4G.

Is there anyway I can switch back to rooted stock firmware? Without computer or with a computer with no Internet access?

I am getting a bit annoyed , anxious and uneasy about Cyanogenmod's 10 (4.1.2 Jellybean) firmware now. Everything is working fine, but it's just not for me anymore. I actually I want to switch back to rooted stock for the LG motion 4G.

Is there anyway I can switch back to rooted stock firmware? Without computer or with a computer with no Internet access?

if you already have the .kdz and the lg drivers installed and the kdz_fw_up_en software then you don't need internet. you don't still have your backup that you used before?

Just download the bella rom (f firmware) from the root guide then just use our 2nd init recovery and flash it all the roms except cm10 are stock!

Thanks Guys! See what happened was I just got my internet back on 20 minutes or so ago and I just resetted my laptop to Factory settings, so all the programs to flash the KDZ file and LG motion drivers were deleted... So all in all, I was panicked for a bit; but now I have internet, I did follow the Unbrick/Unroot guide to get back to Stock 4.0.4

... Thanks again, guys!

Whoa is the phone echo gone for other caller ( on cm 10)?

Back
Top Bottom