• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to root

ibf1985

Hi, I have a s4 mini and a tab3.

How easy is it to root? I'm alright at technology stuff but not amazing, should I even attempt it?

What benefits will I get if I root either of these devices? What will I lose?

Which one would it be easier to root?

Do I have to keep it up to date or once I have done it i can sit back and relax?

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Hi, I have a s4 mini and a tab3.

How easy is it to root? I'm alright at technology stuff but not amazing, should I even attempt it?

What benefits will I get if I root either of these devices? What will I lose?

Which one would it be easier to root?

Do I have to keep it up to date or once I have done it i can sit back and relax?

Thanks for your help in advance!!

It's pretty simple. There's usually a program that roots your phone. You can attempt it if you want but if you mess up you could brick your phone of course.

As far as the s4 mini goes you should go the forum for that phone and check out the root method and then decide for yourself which one would be easier.

No you don't to keep it up to date or anything. Once you root it that's it.

Also the main benefit is to remove system apps that come pre installed on your phone/tablet to free up space. You can also freeze apps that are constantly running in the background to free up some ram.
I personally think those are the main benefits. The others are just perks of being rooted such as apps that require root and such.

Back
Top Bottom