• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to take screenshots of e-books on Android?

Hi all, I've been looking for a way to highlight quotes on my Android tablet, but they need to be un-editable so that I can't accidentally edit them before they're uploaded. I then want to upload these "un-editable quotes" to Evernote.

Someone told me I could take screenshots of highlights I've made in e-books on my Android tablet and then upload these images to Evernote. This would be perfect because it would mean I couldn't accidentally edit the quotes on my Android tablet, but I don't know which app will allow me to take a screenshot of a highlighted quote and then upload it to Evernote.

Please help me!

Taking a screenshot is a native part of most recent versions of android, you shouldn't need an app.

If you let us know what device you have we can let you know how to accomplish it

Alright, well I can take screenshots now, but they take a screenshot of the entire screen including the interface.

It's just a cheap Chinese generic: Unisurf - 10.1" Android Tablet

Specs:

10'' Multi-touch high resolution screen
16GB internal storage
Android 4.2 operating system
Front (0.3MP) and rear (2MP) facing camera
Store your favorite photos, music and movie
Built-in microphone
Built-in speaker
Playback Time: music - up to 9 Hours, video - up to 4.5 hours, web browsing - up to 5 Hours
Video output: 1080 x 720p supported
Rechargeable Li-poly battery
Output: HDMI and Micro USB
Micro SDHC memory card reader to increase your storage capacity (Up to 32GB supported)
Automatic orientation detection to adjust for portrait or landscape viewing

Hi

I think you have to do as suggested. Take a screen shot. Open it in gallery, crop it, save it and upload it to evernote. Even if an app exists ( you may be able to automate some of this using tasker) The cropping of the bit you want would need to be done manually I think.

Roger

Hi. You can use this app. It allows you to take a screenshot of the e-book and crop it immediately in its image editor. And then, you can tap on the share icon to send the screenshot to your Evernote account, suppose you already have installed Evernote and logged in.

Back
Top Bottom